Wednesday 5-6pm & Sunday (when there's no game) 1-2pm
Strict COVID Protocols Apply!
Evergreens Rugby Club
Brockton Oval, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver's only Masters Rugby Club - Where Old Rugby Boys Stay Young!
Visit our Iconic Rugby Field & Heritage Clubhouse in the heart of Vancouver
We welcome new members - Join Us Today!
Click Here to Register as a Masters Player with BC Rugby
Click Here for Information on our Masters Rugby Tournament on Friday, April 15th 2022. Yes, it's the Friday of the Vancouver 7's Weekend.
The Evergreens Old Boys/Masters Rugby Club enjoys a great Barbarian rugby tradition. Our membership comprises of older (38+ years old) rugby players from everywhere, including ALL the local rugby clubs such as:
- The Rowing Club (Stanley Park) - Meralomas (Kitsilano) - UBCOB Ravens (Pt. Grey) - The Kats (Vancouver) - Trojans (Vancouver) - Ex-British Lions (Vancouver/Surrey) - Scribes (East Vancouver) - Capilano (North Vancouver) - Gibsons (Sunshine Coast)
- And.....clubs throughout BC, Canada & Internationally who call the Evergreens Rugby Club ....HOME!
What Do We Do?
- The Evergreens get together every Wednesday and Sunday for a game of touch rugby at Brockton Oval in Stanley Park, Vancouver, followed by a few beers at our iconic heritage clubhouse right beside the rugby pitch.
- We welcome rugby enthusiasts, players, non-players, male, female, LGBTQ+ and social members.
- We have a team that represents Vancouver in the Pacific NorthWest Masters Rugby League.
- We play games during the fall, winter and spring (rugby season) and it's all for fun and camaraderie!