All are Welcome to Evergreens Touch Rugby EVERY Wednesday 5-6pm at Brockton Oval, Stanley Park.
Drinks at the bar afterwards.
🌲 The EVERGREENS 🌲
Over 40's Barbarian Rugby
Join Us Today!!
Most over 40's rugby clubs are comprised of older members from just one club, but the Evergreens Old Boys Rugby Club enjoys a true Barbarian tradition. Our members come from everywhere! Former players from ALL the local rugby clubs:
- The Rowing Club (Stanley Park)
- Meralomas (Kitsilano)
- The Kats (Vancouver),
- Trojans (Vancouver)
- Ex-British Lions (Vancouver/Surrey)
- Scribes (East Vancouver)
- Capilano (North Vancouver)
- Gibsons (Sunshine Coast)
- as well as clubs throughout BC and Canada who call the Evergreens Rugby Club ....HOME.
The Evergreens has a huge international mix - Aussies, Kiwis, Pommies, Jocks, Taffs, Paddies, Boks, Pumas, Yanks
- they're ALL here.
So, What Do We Do?
- The Evergreens get together every Wednesday for a game of touch rugby at Brockton Oval in Stanley Park, Vancouver.
- This is followed by a few beers at our clubhouse beside Brockton Oval.
- We have a team in the Pacific NorthWest Over 40's Rugby League.
- We play over the winter (Rugby) season and it's all for fun and camaraderie!
And yes, WAGS (Wives & Girlfriends) are also welcome in our club!
...as well as rockstars!
5pm to 6pm
We have Touch Rugby EVERY Wednesday at Brockton Oval, Stanley Park, in the heart of Vancouver where Visitors, Guests, Friends & Drop-ins are always welcome to participate.