Wednesday 5-6pm & Sunday (when there's no game) 1-2pm
Strict COVID Protocols Apply!
Evergreens Rugby Club
Brockton Oval, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada
Vancouver's only Masters Rugby Club - Where Old Rugby Boys Stay Young!
Visit our Iconic Rugby Field & Heritage Clubhouse in the heart of Vancouver
We welcome new members - Join Us Today!
Click Here to Register as a Masters Player with BC Rugby
The Evergreens Old Boys/Masters Rugby Club enjoys a great Barbarian rugby tradition. Our membership comprises of older (38+ years old) rugby players from everywhere, including ALL the local rugby clubs such as:
- The Rowing Club (Stanley Park) - Meralomas (Kitsilano) - UBCOB Ravens (Pt. Grey) - The Kats (Vancouver) - Trojans (Vancouver) - Ex-British Lions (Vancouver/Surrey) - Scribes (East Vancouver) - Capilano (North Vancouver) - Gibsons (Sunshine Coast)
- And.....clubs throughout BC, Canada & Internationally who call the Evergreens Rugby Club ....HOME!
What Do We Do?
- The Evergreens get together every Wednesday and Sunday for a game of touch rugby at Brockton Oval in Stanley Park, Vancouver, followed by a few beers at our iconic heritage clubhouse right beside the rugby pitch.
- We welcome rugby enthusiasts, players, non-players, male, female, LGBTQ+ and social members.
- We have a team that represents Vancouver in the Pacific NorthWest Masters Rugby League.
- We play games during the fall, winter and spring (rugby season) and it's all for fun and camaraderie!