All are Welcome to Evergreens Touch Rugby EVERY Wednesday 5-6pm,
Brockton Oval, Stanley Park, Vancouver.
Followed by Social Drinks at the Bar.
Evergreens Rugby Club
British Columbia, Canada
Check out our 2019 - 2020 Games Schedule
Click Here to Register as a Masters Player with BC Rugby
The EVERGREEN RFC
Home of Old Boys/Masters (over 38) Rugby
in Vancouver, BC
Join Us Today!
The Evergreens Old Boys/Masters Rugby Club enjoys a great rugby Barbarian tradition. Our members come from everywhere! Former players from ALL the local rugby clubs including:
- The Rowing Club (Stanley Park)
- Meralomas (Kitsilano)
- UBCOB Ravens (Pt. Grey)
- The Kats (Vancouver)
- Trojans (Vancouver)
- Ex-British Lions (Vancouver/Surrey)
- Scribes (East Vancouver)
- Capilano (North Vancouver)
- Gibsons (Sunshine Coast)
- as well as clubs throughout BC, Canada and Internationally who call the Evergreens Rugby Club ....HOME!
So, What Do We Do?
- The Evergreens get together every Wednesday for a game of touch rugby at Brockton Oval in Stanley Park, Vancouver, followed by a few beers at our iconic heritage clubhouse right beside the rugby pitch.
- We have a team in the Pacific NorthWest Masters Rugby League.
- We play games during the fall, winter and spring (rugby season) and it's all for fun and camaraderie!
...as well as rockstars like Steven Tyler of Aerosmith who popped in to see us recently!