Everyone is Welcome to Evergreens Touch Rugby EVERY Wednesday 5-6pm,
Brockton Oval, Stanley Park, Vancouver.
Followed by Social Drinks at the Bar.
Home of Over 40's Barbarian Rugby
in Vancouver, BC
Join Us Today!!
Most over 40's rugby clubs are comprised of older members from just one club, but the Evergreens Old Boys Rugby Club enjoys a true Barbarian tradition. Our members come from everywhere! Former players from ALL the local rugby clubs including:
- The Rowing Club (Stanley Park)
- Meralomas (Kitsilano)
- UBCOB Ravens (Pt. Grey)
- The Kats (Vancouver)
- Trojans (Vancouver)
- Ex-British Lions (Vancouver/Surrey)
- Scribes (East Vancouver)
- Capilano (North Vancouver)
- Gibsons (Sunshine Coast)
- as well as clubs throughout BC and Canada who call the Evergreens Rugby Club ....HOME.
So, What Do We Do?
- The Evergreens get together every Wednesday for a game of touch rugby at Brockton Oval in Stanley Park, Vancouver.
- This is followed by a few beers at our clubhouse beside Brockton Oval.
- We have a team in the Pacific NorthWest Over 40's Rugby League.
- We play over the winter (Rugby) season and it's all for fun and camaraderie!
...as well as rockstars!
5pm to 6pm
We have Touch Rugby EVERY Wednesday at Brockton Oval, Stanley Park, in the heart of Vancouver where Visitors, Guests, Friends & Drop-ins are always welcome to participate.