All are Welcome to Evergreens Touch Rugby EVERY Wednesday 5-6pm,
Brockton Oval, Stanley Park, Vancouver.
Followed by Social Drinks at the Bar.
Check in to find out our 2018-2019 Games Schedule which will be announced soon.....
Home of Over 40's Barbarian Rugby
in Vancouver, BC
Join Us Today!!
June 2018 Announcement: The Evergreens warmly welcome our friends from the Legends Rugby Club who have decided to join us as team-mates for the upcoming 2018-2019 season ahead. With the addition of these players to the Evergreens we can be assured that the Vancouver City area will be well represented in the PANARU Over 40's League. Not to worry, the Legends will still continue their strong tradition of having a very vibrant social calendar operating out of the Meraloma Clubhouse in Connaught Park, Kitsilano, Vancouver.
The Evergreens Old Boys Rugby Club enjoys a true Barbarian tradition. Our members come from everywhere! Former players from ALL the local rugby clubs including:
- The Rowing Club (Stanley Park)
- Meralomas (Kitsilano)
- UBCOB Ravens (Pt. Grey)
- The Kats (Vancouver)
- Trojans (Vancouver)
- Ex-British Lions (Vancouver/Surrey)
- Scribes (East Vancouver)
- Capilano (North Vancouver)
- Gibsons (Sunshine Coast)
- as well as clubs throughout BC and Canada who call the Evergreens Rugby Club ....HOME.
So, What Do We Do?
- The Evergreens get together every Wednesday for a game of touch rugby at Brockton Oval in Stanley Park, Vancouver.
- This is followed by a few beers at our clubhouse beside Brockton Oval.
- We have a team in the Pacific NorthWest Over 40's Rugby League.
- We play over the winter (Rugby) season and it's all for fun and camaraderie!
...as well as rockstars like Steven Tyler of Aerosmith who popped in to see us recently!