All are Welcome to Evergreens Touch Rugby EVERY Wednesday 5-6pm,
Brockton Oval, Stanley Park, Vancouver.
Followed by Social Drinks at the Bar.
Home of Over 40's Barbarian Rugby
in Vancouver, BC
Join Us Today!!
June 2018 Announcement: The Evergreens warmly welcome our friends from the Legends Rugby Club who have decided to join us as team-mates for playing in the Pacific Northwest Old Boys Rugby division. Not to worry, the Legends will still continue their strong tradition of having a very vibrant social calendar operating out of the Meraloma Clubhouse in Connaught Park, Kitsilano, Vancouver.
The Evergreens Old Boys Rugby Club enjoys a true Barbarian tradition. Our members come from everywhere! Former players from ALL the local rugby clubs including:
- The Rowing Club (Stanley Park)
- Meralomas (Kitsilano)
- UBCOB Ravens (Pt. Grey)
- The Kats (Vancouver)
- Trojans (Vancouver)
- Ex-British Lions (Vancouver/Surrey)
- Scribes (East Vancouver)
- Capilano (North Vancouver)
- Gibsons (Sunshine Coast)
- as well as clubs throughout BC and Canada who call the Evergreens Rugby Club ....HOME.
So, What Do We Do?
- The Evergreens get together every Wednesday for a game of touch rugby at Brockton Oval in Stanley Park, Vancouver.
- This is followed by a few beers at our clubhouse beside Brockton Oval.
- We have a team in the Pacific NorthWest Over 40's Rugby League.
- We play over the winter (Rugby) season and it's all for fun and camaraderie!
...as well as rockstars like Steven Tyler of Aerosmith who popped in to see us recently!